top of page


Japanese Money

Tuition Fees


When the 11th month of study arrives, all students will be given an invoice for remaining tuition fees. 

Once this has been paid, we can then ensure to process a visa renewal (for students studying 1 year 6 months or more).

In addition to full courses, we also offer short courses for those who are either already in Japan or visiting temporarily.

Courses start from one month and we only require a copy of the applicant's resident card or passport and visa stamp before taking payment for the course chosen.

Accounting Documents

Required Documents

When completing the form, please select your language and then enter today's date at the top of the form first.


※ All documents must be originals or legally certified copies, issued within 3 months of submission to immigration.

Image by Markus Winkler

Visa Renewals

All students who have taken a course of 1 year and 6 months or more are eligible for visa renewal.

Click here for information on visa renewal criteria

bottom of page